Unity Free Tutorial

I watched the tutorial called "Unity 5 Speed Level Design - Medieval Bridge" by Snoutie on YouTube. I learnt how to dig into terrain to create potholes and rivets. I also discovered how to add various land heights to my terrain to make cliffs and mountains. I found it difficult trying to make parts of the terrain look natural. This video gave me some really simple but nice ideas to think of when making my game such as incorporating small rocks in rivers to give it more substance and having a beaming light in the sky to create an atmosphere. I am looking forward to implementing little features like that into my game.

I watched the tutorial called "Unity VFX - Realistic Rain (Particle System Tutorial)" by Mirza on YouTube. I learnt how to create a particle system. I discovered how to adjust the size of the particle system and also how to change the speed of rain flow. I also discovered how to adjust the size of raindrops and to add more rain particles if needed. I found it difficult to incorporate parts of the ripple effect. I enjoyed adding fog to my terrain because it created an atmosphere. I'm looking forward to incorporating some cool weather system features such as fog in my own game.

"Nice Looking Terrain in a Game"
Created by : Rubilyn (sie.verlangen)
Source: creativecommons
Changes were not made to this image.
License

Comments