Beta

I have finally produced what I think can be accepted as a Beta but no doubt during this weeks playtesting class, all will be revealed. I think everything is working but the only thing I have noticed is that you can see through my walls if you go up really close to them. I don't mind this though because you still don't fall through them. I will be a bit more specific and mention the things that are working for me such as my:
  • Score System
  • Display of the Score System
  • Ground Texture
  • Collectible Coins
  • Character Movement
  • Walls
  • Obstacles


I supposed I am meeting my targets by aiming for one goal at a time and achieving it. I then move onto the next one once the previous one has been completed. I found this was the best thing for motivation as conquering a goal at a time, encouraged me to complete the next goal. This meant that I grew closer and closer to reaching the final product which kept me motivated while completing the final few tasks.

"Screen shot of the Starting Point of My Game."
Source: Personal Screen shot I took

Comments