Technology Tools and Course Websites

I am familiar with some of the basics of blogging, bookmarking, image editing and google docs technology tools/websites. However I don't know all of the basics in some of these areas so hopefully I can learn some new things as I go through the module. 

This online environment is unlike what I have experienced in other modules as in this module, you are more left to your own devices when it comes to assignments. There is no lecturer telling you to do this and do that but instead it's more, here is the tasks, do them in your own time. This gives you much more freedom which a lot of other modules don't offer.

The online environment feels like its more interactive as you may have to read something then reflect on it or do a piece of work on it which makes what you're doing more engaging. I feel like with other modules they have lectures which can be very boring and hard to engage with when someone is reading out lots of information. This often leads to people becoming bored and taking out their phones and not listening to the lecturer. This means the lectures then become pointless and less impactful. This is why I think the online environment is better as you learn more from it.

The online environment also sets out all of the tasks we have to do over the semester where as a lot of other modules only give assignments out week by week so you never know what you might be doing the following week. This allows us to view assignments from the first week to the final week so we can take a look at what assignments are to come and gives us the opportunity to prepare for them.

I am not too familiar with creating graphics so I would like to work on my technical skills for that over the semester.

"Technology Rules"
Created by: Sephko 
Source: creativecommons
No changes were made to this image.
License

Comments